Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fake it ‘Til you Make it

Someone wrote to me about the last blog post, asking the simple question, ‘if I hear a certain song on the radio, how do I know it’s a sign and not just a song?’ My initial answer is that it’s a sign if it ‘feels’ like a sign – much of intuition is about taking your hunches and instincts at face value.

However, if you don’t yet trust your instincts, the only way you’re going to find out is to act as if it’s a sign and see what happens.

Chances are you’ve heard the saying, ‘fake it ‘til you make it.’ With intuition, the only way to start trusting it is to pretend you believe it even if you don’t, and then follow it to see whether your instincts were right.

Intuitive Action Item: For the rest of the week, pretend that you already know that the signs you get and hunches you have are all correct. Since you know they’re correct, you can do no wrong, so take action based on what they’re telling you to do. Keep a written record of what happens as a result of those actions.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great paranormal site that you have here. I have a paranormal site as well. You can check it out by clicking on my name. We should exchange links. Let me know. Jason

    ReplyDelete