Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Intuition on Demand: Bring on the Questions

Many people can recall a time when they just ‘knew’ something even though they logically had no way of knowing it. And we’ve all had our hunches that came true, when we said, ‘I knew that was going to happen.’ I call those intuition quick hits – they come out of nowhere; we never know when they’re going to happen, but it’s fun when they do.


So how do you go from being at the whim of intuition to being able to call up your intuition on demand? For example, I misplaced my driver’s license. It sure would be great if my intuition would provide one of those hunches right about now.

Well, it can. We can engage our intuition and get it working for us rather than merely entertaining us. The first step in doing that is asking the right questions.

When you silently ask a question, the universe reacts and provides an answer. The answer may come in the form of a song you hear on the radio, or it may come in the form of a book title that comes across your desk. Someone may even call you on the phone and provide you with the very information you seek.

The answer might not come right away; it may take a few days or a few dreams. But keep the question in the back of your mind and pay attention. Whatever way the answer comes, it was evoked by intuition.

What are some good questions? Anything is fair game.

Is this a good situation for me?
Should I become more involved with this person?
Is this person lying to me?
Is this a good time to start putting my resume out there?
Should I seek a second opinion?
Should I be concerned about my child's behavior?


Not sure whether this information is true? Don’t trust me. Pose the question to the universe and see what your intuition drums up in response.

No comments:

Post a Comment